Hold Software providers accountable! We rely on the community to share feedback on errors happening to them! Our goal is to provide everyone a place to search for errors and potentials solutions. By bringing awareness, we encourage users to share their experiences and solutions to information on our site on our site. We will always maintain factual and consistent information on this website.

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. (Mojang)

Reply to error messages here.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. (Mojang)

Post by thaterrormessage »

You Cannot Play Online Because Of How Your Microsoft Account Is Set Up Mojang
You Cannot Play Online Because Of How Your Microsoft Account Is Set Up Mojang (60.25 KiB) Viewed 56 times
You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.
See instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp.
What are others saying about this error? See comments below in real-time. Please comment if you are experiencing this error. You can comment as a guest.

Post by Guest »

I can't open my online games account because there is something out there that I do log in to