Not Enough Storage (iCloud + iPhone)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Not Enough Storage (iCloud + iPhone)

Post by thaterrormessage »

This Iphone Cannot Be Backed Up Because There Is Not Enough Icloud Storage Available
This Iphone Cannot Be Backed Up Because There Is Not Enough Icloud Storage Available (36.9 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
This iPhone cannot be backed up because there is not enough iCloud storage available.
You can manage your storage in Settings.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
ClemHarvey

Re: Not Enough Storage (iCloud + iPhone)

Post by ClemHarvey »

It's really annoying, and it's asking me to buy more storage even though I'm using 80MB out of 5GB (free). I'm backing up just my Contacts, Notes, and Calendar which should be less than 100MB, but it fails every time.

When I try to back up, it says "Backing Up... Estimating time remaining..."

Then, after around dozens of minute, it says "This iPhone cannot be backed up because there is not enough iCloud storage available." At the bottom of that, it says "iCloud Backup will occur later when connected to power locked, and on Wi-Fi."

Is this a bug, something I'm doing wrong, or a scheme to buy more storage? Tried to clear iCloud storage (referring this manual) but didn't work. Any helps?

Thank you

Clem ~