This card belongs to a wallet and direct transactions are not allowed on this card. (Flipkart)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

This card belongs to a wallet and direct transactions are not allowed on this card. (Flipkart)

Post by thaterrormessage »

This Card Belongs To A Wallet And Direct Transactions Are Not Allowed Flipkart
This Card Belongs To A Wallet And Direct Transactions Are Not Allowed Flipkart (19.79 KiB) Viewed 24443 times
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
MITHS30

Re: This card belongs to a wallet and direct transactions are not allowed on this card. (Flipkart)

Post by MITHS30 »

I faced this issue and it was sorted out. This was because this gift card was automatically linked to the account from which is was send from. Since this gift card was a birthday gift from my sister, it was automatically linked with her flipkart account. Even she was not aware of the same. May b some technical error from flipkart site. Anyway i was able to redeem it from my sisters account and not from account.
Even if you have received the mail with pin and Card detials, it is possible that it is either linked to the account from which was send. So do check with the sender whether it is linked in their wallet automatically.
PACHALA YESOBU

Re: This card belongs to a wallet and direct transactions are not allowed on this card. (Flipkart)

Post by PACHALA YESOBU »

Not redeem what hapend