We had trouble submitting your review (Rotten Tomatoes)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

We had trouble submitting your review (Rotten Tomatoes)

Post by thaterrormessage »

We Had Trouble Submitting Your Review Rotten Tomatoes
We Had Trouble Submitting Your Review Rotten Tomatoes (68.77 KiB) Viewed 8709 times

We had trouble submitting your review.
It's not you, it's us. You might have better luck if you try again in a minute.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
Stacey W

Re: We had trouble submitting your review (Rotten Tomatoes)

Post by Stacey W »

I wanted to post a review about the first episode of Yellow jackets. But there was only the option to post a review after you pushed the "season 1" tab. I wrote a review stating that I had only seen the first episode, and that it was amazing. I also stated that I would change it if I needed to after I finished the season. I hit submit and a message popped up that said "It's not you, it's us. We had trouble submitting your review. Please try again." Which I did, 4 times. It never worked.
Djb200

Post by Djb200 »

I've been getting, "We had trouble submitting your review.
It’s not you, it’s us. You might have better luck if you try again in a minute", for years now. I've never been able to post a review yet. It's a constant message for me. I've no idea how or why it keeps happening.
dhar174

Post by dhar174 »

My theory is that these are manipulated reviews. I feel like real, human reviewers are limited in favor of bots that can help to manipulate stock prices of stakeholders/markets for shows in order to make the owners of RT money through deception.

Post by Guest »

same thing for me. this site is a joke. IM SO HAPPY THE WOKE ERA IS FINALLY DYING. youve stifled unique voices and creativity for long enough.