To prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things (Facebook)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

To prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things (Facebook)

Post by thaterrormessage »

To Prevent Any Misuse We Limit How Often You Can Do Certain Things On Facebok
To Prevent Any Misuse We Limit How Often You Can Do Certain Things On Facebok (17.66 KiB) Viewed 25180 times
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
Bablu kumar

Re: To prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things (Facebook)

Post by Bablu kumar »

Hello sir
I hope this is by solving account problem and sir I am aware form Facebook community standards. Sir I then upload my identity card . It's show we can't this photo on my Facebook account sir my Facebook account is suspended I always respect the Facebook SuPport community sir I request to you please check and solve my problem soon as possible
Bablu kumar

Re: To prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things (Facebook)

Post by Bablu kumar »

thaterrormessage wrote:
>
> to-prevent-any-misuse-we-limit-how-often-you-can-do-certain-things-on-facebok.jpg
Hello sir
I hope this is by solving account problem and sir I am aware form Facebook community standards. Sir I then upload my identity card . It's show we can't this photo on my Facebook account sir my Facebook account is suspended I always respect the Facebook SuPport community sir I request to you please check and solve my problem soon as possible
Khushi Mishra

Post by Khushi Mishra »

There was an error!
To prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things on Facebook. Please try again later.
Dear Facebook Team,
My account has been locked. When i had been uploaded my Identification card such as DOB Card, College Identity Card. but I had failed. I am the owner of my account. I can`t recover mine account. Please accept my request to solve my problem.
osaraya

Post by osaraya »

i have the same problem, have you solved it yet? and if so what did you do to solve it?
Siddhart.baghel

Post by Siddhart.baghel »

My facebook upload your I'd please summited
Muhammad Ahmad

Post by Muhammad Ahmad »

I hope this is by solving my account problem and Sir i am aware From Facebook Community Standards Rules, Sir then upload my identy card its show, To prevent any missue please try again later. Sir I Request to you please check and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Name
Muhammad Ahmad
Email
hafizahmadking@gmail.com
Country
Pakistan
Number
Muhammad Ahmad

Post by Muhammad Ahmad »

I hope this is by solving my account problem and Sir i am aware From Facebook Community Standards Rules, Sir then upload my identy card its show, To prevent any missue please try again later. Sir I Request to you please check and solve my problem as soon as Possible
Vedant birajdar

Post by Vedant birajdar »

Facebook unlock
amr.elkholi

to prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things (Facebook)

Post by amr.elkholi »

i have same issue here, did any one have the same and solve? and how long and how !!
please send me the answer to amr.elkholi@flowrista.com
Ko Thant

Re: to prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things (Facebook)

Post by Ko Thant »

amr.elkholi wrote:
> i have same issue here, did any one have the same and solve? and how long
> and how !!
> please send me the answer to amr.elkholi@flowrista.com
Pont Pont

Re: to prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things (Facebook)

Post by Pont Pont »

> i have same issue here, did any one have the same and solve? and how long
> and how !!
> please send me the answer to pontos4@gmail.com
Lakkipatel Luck

Post by Lakkipatel Luck »

Ser, my I'd has been locked please how to unlock
Anishamahato

Post by Anishamahato »

My acount has locked and i want to unlock my acont plz help me for that
Anishamahato

Post by Anishamahato »

My acount has locked and i want to unlock my acont plz help me for that
Mohd Touheed

Post by Mohd Touheed »

Lakkipatel Luck wrote:
> Ser, my I'd has been locked please how to unlock
এস আর সুমন

Post by এস আর সুমন »

To prevent any misuse, we limit how often you can do certain things on Facebook. Please try again later.
এস আর সুমন

Post by এস আর সুমন »

Plz send me.sumonahmedrumi5052134@gmail.com
Abhishek Mishra

Post by Abhishek Mishra »

Hello sir
Kazi Fuad Mondol

Post by Kazi Fuad Mondol »

Dear facebook team
My facebook account is locked 🔒 and showing conform your identity option to unlock. But id card is not being submitted. Please fix this problem as soon as possible or give me some options to unlock my fb account
Thanks
Contact email:Fuadmondol50@gmail.com
Number:01709423252