We restrict certain activity to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake. (Instagram)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

We restrict certain activity to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake. (Instagram)

Post by thaterrormessage »

Instagam Restricted Content
Instagam Restricted Content (52.19 KiB) Viewed 5623 times
Try Again Later
We restrict certain activity to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
_miss_priya_______

Re: We restrict certain activity to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake. (Instagram)

Post by _miss_priya_______ »

I don't know what happen to my insta account 😭 I feel so bad because I can't on my Account I think my insta account was hacked 😭
farg.mo.1

Re: We restrict certain activity to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake. (Instagram)

Post by farg.mo.1 »

اشعر ب استياء شديد لان هذا الحساب جديد وواجه هذه المشكله ارجو الحل
Evysslujoss

Post by Evysslujoss »

I keep getting a msj on my screen I can do everything except my News like if they comment on my thinks I can see can you please help me