Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Copyright Violation Notice (Email)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Copyright Violation Notice (Email)

Post by thaterrormessage »

Your website or a website that your organization hosts is infringing on a copyright protected images owned by our company (mailchimp Inc.).

Take a look at this doc with the URLs to our images you used at and our earlier publication to obtain the evidence of our copyrights.

Download it right now and check this out for yourself:

I do believe you've willfully infringed our legal rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could possibly be liable for statutory damages as high as $130,000 as set forth in Section 504 (c) (2) of the Digital millennium copyright act (”DMCA”) therein.

This letter is official notice. I seek the elimination of the infringing materials described above. Please be aware as a company, the DMCA requires you to eliminate or/and disable access to the copyrighted content upon receipt of this particular notice. If you don't stop the utilization of the aforementioned infringing content a law suit will likely be started against you.

I do have a good belief that utilization of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly violating is not authorized by the legal copyright proprietor, its agent, or the law.

I declare, under consequence of perjury, that the information in this message is accurate and hereby affirm that I am authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is presumably violated.

Best regards,
Mckever Escobar
Legal Officer
mailchimp, Inc.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.