AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST (Pension Plan)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST (Pension Plan)

Post by thaterrormessage »

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST
I, ________________________________________ being first duly sworn, state as follows:
1) I wish to name my trust, (_____________________________________________), as primary beneficiary of my benefit in the Plan for Financial Institutions. I have completed a beneficiary designation from in accordance with the plan’s administrative procedures.
2) The trust is valid under the laws of the state of ________________________ (or would be but for the fact that there is no corpus).
3) The trust is now irrevocable or will, by its terms, become irrevocable upon death.
4) The beneficiaries of the trust with respect to my plan benefit are identifiable from the trust instrument, that a complete and correct list of beneficiaries of the trust has been attached to the beneficiary form, and that an accurate description of the portion of the trust assets to which each beneficiary is entitled, including any conditions to such beneficiaries= entitlements, is also included.
5) A corrected certification will be provided to the plan administrator to the extent that an amendment changes any information previously certified.
6) A copy of the trust instrument will be provided to the plan upon request by the plan administrator.
Dated this ________ day of __________, 20
STATE OF ) ) COUNTY OF )
Signature
Subscribed and sworn to before me, a Notary Public in and for said county and state this _______ day of ______________, 20 .
_______________________________________ Notary Public
Printed: _______________________________ County of Residence: __________________ My commission expires: _________________
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.