Something Went Wrong. Please try closing and re-opening your browser window. Facebook

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Something Went Wrong. Please try closing and re-opening your browser window. Facebook

Post by thaterrormessage »

Something Went Wrong. Please try closing and re-opening your browser window.
Return home

Facebook Something Went Wrong
Facebook Something Went Wrong (16.84 KiB) Viewed 50453 times
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
Nnenna wisdom

Re: Something Went Wrong. Please try closing and re-opening your browser window. Facebook

Post by Nnenna wisdom »

My Facebook account was disabled and I can't heve access to it
Jacob Aniebiet

Re: Something Went Wrong. Please try closing and re-opening your browser window. Facebook

Post by Jacob Aniebiet »

Please try closing and reopening window facebook
Jacob Aniebiet

Post by Jacob Aniebiet »

Please, kindly help me to check on my facebook. When I want to open my facebook The say; try close and reopening window facebook. please help me
Jacob Aniebiet

Post by Jacob Aniebiet »

Please,when I want to open my facebook the will tell me to close reopening window facebook. Please kindly help. Thanks.
Saurekeiffer019

Post by Saurekeiffer019 »

Something Went Wrong
Please try closing and re-opening your browser window
Please help me
Yari marngar

Post by Yari marngar »

Yari, you disagreed with the decision
ON 19 APRIL 2022
It usually takes us just over a day to review your information.
Your account is not visible to people on Facebook and you can't use it.
What happens next
We'll take another look at your account. We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This means that we may be unable to review your account.
If we find that your account does follow our Community Standards, you'll be able to use Facebook again.
If we find that your account doesn't follow our Community Standards, it will be permanently disabled, and you won't be able to disagree again.
mega Raphael

Post by mega Raphael »

please help me and open my account please with God help me
Precious Mae Tayag

Post by Precious Mae Tayag »

Hello Facebook, please back my Facebook name PRECIOUS MAE TAYG lll. Thank you
Tamang jiban

Post by Tamang jiban »

what happen my idd plzz do some thing and give my information