Your transaction did not complete (Playstation)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Your transaction did not complete (Playstation)

Post by thaterrormessage »

Playstation Direct

Your Transaction Did Not Complete Playstation
Your Transaction Did Not Complete Playstation (16.2 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
Some_user32

Re: Your transaction did not complete (Playstation)

Post by Some_user32 »

The only possible solution that works is to create a new PS account with a new email address, going through all confirmation and verification procedures. Once done, login to direct.playstation.com and buy whatever you need.
Why do I know this? I tried 3 different credit cards, including a Sony card, and spent about 8 hours in total with their "PS+Direct" category support line, which I suspect are all bots. Once they learn about "Your transaction did not complete..." issue, they become really defensive, denying the issue and suggesting a fix "to visit a retail partner", forcing the conversation closure. After exhausting all possible ways to escalate the issue (multiple chats, several phone calls, different departments) so that their tech support investigates and fixes it, I went ahead and opened a fresh PS account, confirming new email and verifying all their requests. After that, I was able to pre-order PS VR2 immediately using the same shipping address and the card that was "failing" previously. I suggest you do the same and stop wasting your time.