Can't use card pin to authenticate because you don't have any cards (First Bank Nigeria)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Can't use card pin to authenticate because you don't have any cards (First Bank Nigeria)

Post by thaterrormessage »

Cant Use Card Pin To Authenticate You Dont Have Any Cards First Bank Nigeria
Cant Use Card Pin To Authenticate You Dont Have Any Cards First Bank Nigeria (20.36 KiB) Viewed 24130 times
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.

Re: Can't use card pin to authenticate because you don't have any cards (First Bank Nigeria)

Post by Guest »

THANKGOD NMESOMA wrote:
> Yeah I can't transfer
Abubakar ibrahim

Re: Can't use card pin to authenticate because you don't have any cards (First Bank Nigeria)

Post by Abubakar ibrahim »

Guest wrote:
> > Yeah I can't transfer
Abubakar ibrahim

Post by Abubakar ibrahim »

Guest wrote:
> THANKGOD NMESOMA wrote:
> > Yeah I can't transfer
Oluwatimileyin

Post by Oluwatimileyin »

Yes I can't do transfer
Amina yahaya bello

Post by Amina yahaya bello »

Pls why is it telling me that I can't use card pin to authenticate bcs I don't have any card
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

thaterrormessage wrote:
>
> cant-use-card-pin-to-authenticate-you-dont-have-any-cards-first-bank-nigeria.jpg