There's a problem displaying some of your orders right now. (Amazon)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

There's a problem displaying some of your orders right now. (Amazon)

Post by thaterrormessage »

From Amazon.com:

Amazon Theres A Problem With Some Of Your Orders Right Now
Amazon Theres A Problem With Some Of Your Orders Right Now (47.08 KiB) Viewed 25379 times

There's a problem displaying some of your orders right now.
If you don't see the order you're looking for, try refreshing this page, or click "View order details" for that order.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
Christina k

Re: There's a problem displaying some of your orders right now. (Amazon)

Post by Christina k »

I got it too on my order at amazon canada
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Christina k wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:51 pm I got it too on my order at amazon canada
Same in U.S...for me it's only orders showing that arrived today or are enroute.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.
Christinak

Post by Christinak »

I can’t click my order that hasn’t been shipped. Ordered the 20th hadn’t shipped n there’s a stupid display order error. Amazon server status looked like a lot of ppl reported this 7pm est
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Christinak wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:02 pm I can’t click my order that hasn’t been shipped. Ordered the 20th hadn’t shipped n there’s a stupid display order error. Amazon server status looked like a lot of ppl reported this 7pm est
Hi...can you link to where you saw the Amazon server status reports?
Christinak

Post by Christinak »

Some reason now showing 2pm not 7 but here u go https://downdetector.ca/status/amazon/
Garbage

Post by Garbage »

Happening for all my orders. No status updates
Aroles1020

Post by Aroles1020 »

> amazon-theres-a-problem-with-some-of-your-orders-right-now.png

Got the same error message. Only way I could view my order was searching the item after remembering the sellers name and going to view order history under the item that was purchased (only works if you have the seller selling more of that item). It's a pain but it was the only way it worked for me.