Credit Karma Tax is now Cash App Taxes

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Post by thaterrormessage »

The 100% free tax filing product loved by millions (4.8 out of 5 star average rating) is now Cash App Taxes!

We have a new name and are moving into our new home at Cash App, where you’ll find the same tax filing experience you’ve known and loved in time for the upcoming tax season.

Of course, just like it always was with Credit Karma Tax, filing your taxes will remain 100% free from start to finish.

Learn about Cash App’s acquisition of Credit Karma Tax

Looking for your previous tax returns?
Starting in January 2022, you’ll be able to get your previous tax returns that you filed with Credit Karma Tax within Cash App Taxes.

If you need your previous tax returns before January 2022, here’s how to get them.

Will Cash App Taxes still be free?
Yes! Cash App Taxes will continue to be 100% free for both federal and state taxes.

We’ll make sure that everything you loved about Credit Karma Tax makes it over to our new home, and we’ll keep it all free. We don’t even have a way to charge for filing your taxes.

What happens with my tax filing next year? What can I expect in the future?
Cash App Taxes is committed to offering our free tax filing service to millions of customers. We’ll continue to make filing your taxes easier and faster every year. We’re still the same great tax product, just at a different place! Whereas before you logged in through your Credit Karma account to access the tax product, you’ll now log into Cash App Taxes through your Cash App account.

Can I still prepare and file my taxes on my computer?
Yes! You'll still be able to prepare and file your taxes on your computer.

When you’re ready to file, you’ll use Cash App to securely log in by scanning a unique QR code. After that, you can continue filing on your computer. It’s quick, and it helps keep your tax info secure by verifying it’s you.

If you don’t already have Cash App, download it on your phone and create an account. When it’s time to file, you’ll be all set.

Download Cash App on Google Play
Download Cash App on the App Store

Does Cash App Taxes offer any guarantees?
Yes! Cash App Taxes will continue to include a Max Refund Guarantee and an Accurate Calculations Guarantee when you file with us, just like we did as Credit Karma Tax. With these guarantees, you can continue filing your federal and state returns with confidence.

Is Cash App Taxes still offering free Audit Defense?
Yes! In case you ever need it, Cash App Taxes will still include free Audit Defense when you file your federal and state tax returns with us. Even if you never use it, it’s one more way that you can feel confident about your taxes when you file with us.

Where can I download Cash App?
If you don’t have Cash App yet, use the links below to download it and set up your account. Cash App is the easiest way to send, spend, bank, and invest. We think you’re going to love it. We’ll see you there.

Download Cash App on Google Play
Download Cash App on the Apple App Store
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.