Reddit Can't Post!!

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

Reddit Can't Post!!

Post by thaterrormessage »

Keep getting this message but my question is legit
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.
You can't comment here given your low karma. Karma is the number of upvotes you have received net of downvotes and is a way to determine who is a good contributor and makes high quality comments.

Try commenting in communities like r/wallstreetbetsCrypto, r/AskReddit, or r/pics until you have enough karma. You don't need much, just more than you have.

PLEASE NOTE: Only comment karma and post karma count. You may also receive karma for receiving / giving awards, but this doesn't count. Visit http://old.reddit.com/user/me to see how much karma you have.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.