t-mobile.com - breach occurred in Aug, 2021 (Never provided info to T-Mobile)

Find it. Solve it.
thaterrormessage
Site Admin

t-mobile.com - breach occurred in Aug, 2021 (Never provided info to T-Mobile)

Post by thaterrormessage »

Received an alert from Chase Credit Journey my identity was breached (Social Security and Driver's License) from the T-Mobile breach in August 2021. However, I never submitted any info to T-Mobile. Additionally, the drivers license information breached listed isn't even mine. Anyone else noticing the same?

Data breach alert
Your personal information was exposed in a data breach. Take a closer look and get steps to help protect your identity.

INFORMATION FOUND
Social Security number
Drivers license number

Contact the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 to let them know that your SSN was compromised. They'll tell you what to do to next.

Review your credit report for any activity you don't recognize.

Consider placing a credit freeze on your credit report with the three major credit bureaus as an additional precaution.

For extra safety, continue checking your ID monitoring alerts to keep track of new activity or changes.
*IS THIS ERROR HAPPENING NOW? Reply in real-time below.* Hold software providers accountable - we rely on the community to acknowledge the same errors and their workarounds/fixes. Register to search and full board access.